Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shrimp Tank

A while back, I was at the fish store and I noticed the little nano shrimp. Right away I thought 'wow I have to get these'. So, I decided to create a shrimp tank.
I had seen a nice little nano cube shrimp kit so I decided to get it.

The tank is a 30L Fluval nano shrimp tank. (Comes with all of the things you will need to get started) Here's my initial setup. April 15, 2011
Adding the shrimp! I bought a bunch of crystal reds. I only got 5 at first but then added another 5 later. May 1, 2011
I later added some Celestial Pearl Danios. Very cute little fish but also very shy and often hiding. And some Panda Corys.


June 21, 2011
Plants: Java Fern, Java Moss, Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Mi Oya', Valisneria Asiatica, Marimo ball, Hornwort, Pondweed/Egeria densa
Fish: 10x Crystal Red Shrimp, 3x Panda Cory Cats, 5x Celestial Pearl Danio, 2x Oto Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment